The report on recycling, dated 17 October 2011, at http://mype.co.za/new/recyle-cans-paper-glass-and-plastic-in-one-spot/8529/2011/10, refers.
Unfortunately, the recycling facility at the service station in Admiralty Way is no more. We have been recycling our domestic recyclables for years but it has become a chore now because, either one now has to pay to get the stuff fetched from our home, or one has to go to multiple places to drop the items off.
We are all encouraged to recycle, so one would think that facilities would be conveniently situated, which unfortunately is not the case.
Can you offer any suggestions, please?
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Rain delays play at start of fourth test – Port Elizabeth in the News - 25 January 2020
- Train commuters protest after being told to move to second-class carriage – News from GroundUp - 24 January 2020
- ‘Black January’: Yet more job losses as Aspen confirms EC retrenchments – Port Elizabeth Business News - 24 January 2020
- ‘Head down, chin up’: Kagiso Rabada to support South Africa against England from stands – Port Elizabeth in the News - 24 January 2020
- Woodlands Dairy first to use closure made from Bio-based material - 24 January 2020