For only the 3rd time this year did we spot this magnificent Orca in Algoa Bay. Click through to http://abmarine.co.za/some-days-are-diamonds-others-are-killer-whales/ to see some magnificent images. #whalewatching #orca #killerwhale #alanstraton #abmarine #mype – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Lockdown Day 5 – Alan and Bonnie Share State Secrets - 31 March 2020
- A PERFECT Excuse to go for a Walk or Drive During Lockdown - 31 March 2020
- How to help your bank account survive the lockdown - 31 March 2020
- Finding Optimism Within the Pandemic - 31 March 2020
- Angola, Senegal, Cameroon, Ghana and Nigeria among the most hard hit - 31 March 2020