For only the 3rd time this year did we spot this magnificent Orca in Algoa Bay. Click through to http://abmarine.co.za/some-days-are-diamonds-others-are-killer-whales/ to see some magnificent images. #whalewatching #orca #killerwhale #alanstraton #abmarine #mype – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Nala Mofokeng honoured as one of 46 best young talents - 11 December 2018
- An Elephant of a Spa - 10 December 2018
- Get Smart for Industrie 4.0 - 10 December 2018
- Tips to Keep your Business Safe this Festive Season - 10 December 2018
- Pop Quiz: Which Facility in Uitenhage received nearly half a million visitors since its official opening? - 10 December 2018
Previous: Can YOU spot what it is?