For only the 3rd time this year did we spot this magnificent Orca in Algoa Bay. Click through to http://abmarine.co.za/some-days-are-diamonds-others-are-killer-whales/ to see some magnificent images. #whalewatching #orca #killerwhale #alanstraton #abmarine #mype – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Paul Gardiner says; “It is Time” - 16 July 2019
- MonsterJam Poker Tour - 16 July 2019
- Port Elizabeth brings its best to the 2019 ENGEN Pitch & Polish event - 15 July 2019
- Implementing Liquefied Natural Gas with Coega as the Hub - 15 July 2019
- Leopard relocation dispute – Buffalo Kloof Private Game Reserve’s response - 15 July 2019
Previous: Can YOU spot what it is?
Next: Grow Your Own