Raoul estimates the additional monthly maintenance and cleaning costs on this asset, as the result of the manganese ore, to be in the region of R100 per month.
The cost of accelerated wear and tear over the life of Raoul’s asset is estimated to be: R200000.
Raoul has this to say about the Manganese Ore pollution from the Port of Port Elizabeth; “Health reasons”
See other comments here: Manganese ore – Just Say No.
Tell us how YOU are affected by the Manganese Ore below:
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Toyota Cheetahs will enter match as favourites - 23 January 2020
- Municipal boundary determination process gets underway - 23 January 2020
- Road fatalities down by 10% - 23 January 2020
- Shawn Govender – New Plant Manager of the Ford Struandale Engine Plant - 23 January 2020
- Water From Air Project Receives Stars of Africa Award - 23 January 2020