Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University is pleased to welcome Dr Randall Jonas on board as the new Business School Director.
Dr Jonas, who assumed duty yesterday (9 January 2016), brings with him a wealth of business and education experience to NMMU. He is also no stranger to the University, having previously served on the NMMU Council and NMMU Trust with distinction, and is currently President of NMMU Alumni Association.
Source: NMMU News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: More than a bucket and a plaster to fix rural healthcare - 23 April 2019
- PE Business News: Is your legacy PBX putting your business at risk? - 23 April 2019
- Ironman 2019 – Tandem Bike - 23 April 2019
- Mthatha News: It’s about ideology, rather than biology for ATM’s 31-year-old leader - 23 April 2019
- Seki Women’s Foundation – New Brighton Port Elizabeth [video] - 23 April 2019