Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Railway Station damage – how long down the line by Port Elizabeth Daily Photo:
A few years ago (quite a few if I’m correct), the historic Port Elizabeth Railway Station was damaged in an underground gas explosion. The spot was cordoned off and the building “braced” with wooden poles. So sad that all this time later and Spoornet (Transnet) still haven’t done anything to restore and fix the building. An absolute crying shame.
Read more here: http://portelizabethdailyphoto.blogspot.com/2016/05/railway-station-damage-how-long-down.html.
Crisp winters day by Port Elizabeth Daily Photo:
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Jim Foot – Team Sailing League Regatta - 20 October 2019
- Uitenhage News: Operation ‘Gijima Tsotsi’ takes charge in Humansdorp and Uitenhage Clusters - 20 October 2019
- 3 Bedroom House for Sale in Perridgevale – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 October 2019
- Commercial Property On Auction in Greenbushes – Port Elizabeth Business News - 19 October 2019
- South Africa: Family of 8-Year-Old Boy Finds ‘Closure’ As Police Confirm Remains Found On Field Are His – Port Elizabeth in the News - 19 October 2019