The month of February has been declared Race Free Month – a month in which citizens are encouraged to not divide the people of South Africa by mentioning, writing or thinking in terms of race during the Month of February and asked to consider one question only in your daily life; “Is what I am about to do now going to benefit my country first?”
Out of that initiative comes an initiative of the Destined Life Church – #praysa – which invites all to come stand in prayer for our beautiful country and the issues we are currently facing.
Founder of the Destined Life Church, Roy Booyens, was an early signatory to the Race Free Month pledge saying; “We are all out there trying to carve our way, be kind and uplift, not tramp down. We are all the same flesh and blood..!!”
Local residents are being invited to join in prayer for our country with special emphasis on racism, rain, farmers, violence and restoration.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Picketing in support of victims of sexual violence - 15 October 2018
- Mustard Deli set to tantalise tastes at Goodnight Market – MyPR.co.za - 15 October 2018
- Mthatha News: Cold weather fails to dampen Mthatha sports festivities - 15 October 2018
- EC Provincial Commissioner called to account to the Legislature on Crime Stats - 15 October 2018
- PE News: How to Plan The Best African Safari Tour - 15 October 2018