The month of February has been declared Race Free Month – a month in which citizens are encouraged to not divide the people of South Africa by mentioning, writing or thinking in terms of race during the Month of February and asked to consider one question only in your daily life; “Is what I am about to do now going to benefit my country first?”
Out of that initiative comes an initiative of the Destined Life Church – #praysa – which invites all to come stand in prayer for our beautiful country and the issues we are currently facing.
Founder of the Destined Life Church, Roy Booyens, was an early signatory to the Race Free Month pledge saying; “We are all out there trying to carve our way, be kind and uplift, not tramp down. We are all the same flesh and blood..!!”
Local residents are being invited to join in prayer for our country with special emphasis on racism, rain, farmers, violence and restoration.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Drastic funding cut places IPTS in Northern Areas and KwaNobuhle in jeopardy - 26 March 2019
- Failure to #KeepTheLightsOn threatens lives in BCM - 26 March 2019
- Makhanda News: Water crisis in Makhanda a microcosm of SA’s looming health catastrophe – expert - 26 March 2019
- Algoa Bay from the Air - 26 March 2019
- Mthatha News: Manhunt launched for foiled Mthatha gunmen - 26 March 2019