Nelson Mandela University is spearheading a R20-million project to increase the amount of return-effluent water it uses to irrigate its sports fields, as one of several on-campus initiatives to save water.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bergrivier anti poaching project - 5 April 2020
- Port Elizabeth healthcare workers fearful due to lack of protective equipment – Port Elizabeth in the News - 5 April 2020
- Coronavirus: India lights up millions of lamps on PM Modi’s appeal – Lockdown News - 5 April 2020
- Gauteng Health Department calls for donations of protective gear – Port Elizabeth Business News - 5 April 2020
- New Zealand enforces ‘bonk ban’: Partners who don’t live together can’t visit each other under strict coronavirus lockdown – Lockdown News - 5 April 2020