Two suspects were arrested on Thursday, 7 April 2016 after they were found in possession of 67 bags of abalone with an estimated value of approximately R1 million.
The Route Patrol members of Cradock were doing routine patrols when they spotted a vehicle which failed to stop at an intersection in Cradock. The vehicle was subsequently stopped and upon searching the vehicle, police found 67 bags of abalone. Two suspects, both aged 30 years were arrested. The suspects are believed to have been on their way to Johannesburg.
They will be in court soon facing a charge of illegal Possession of Abalone.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Manhunt for four suspects in E Cape - 6 December 2019
- 5 December 2019 Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage 2 - 5 December 2019
- The most destructive mayor in Nelson Mandela Bay’s history REMOVED - 5 December 2019
- Happy 14th Birthday - 5 December 2019
- Awakening the spirit of entrepreneurship in the youth - 5 December 2019