“I heartily accept the motto, “That government is best which governs least”; and I should like to see it acted up to more rapidly and systematically. Carried out, it finally amounts to this, which also I believe — “That government is best which governs not at all”; and when men are prepared for it, that will be the kind of government which they will have. Government is at best but an expedient; but most governments are usually, and all governments are sometimes, inexpedient.”
Related Links: The 2016 Municipal Elections in Nelson Mandela Bay.
The 2016 Municipal Elections are over.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- National recognition for UTS - 14 November 2019
- Appeal to Residents to Reduce Water Consumption to 50L Per Day as Dam goes ‘offline’ - 14 November 2019
- 4 Ways to spot a good rental agent - 14 November 2019
- You are only as good as your last gig - 14 November 2019
- First LNG Hub to be established at Coega - 14 November 2019