The SANPark Honorary Rangers of the ADDO Region are celebrating their 25th anniversary of doing voluntary work for ADDO National Elephant Park during the weekend of 3 – 5 March 2017. The founders of the Honorary Rangers of 25 years ago have been invited to join the proceedings. Park heads of the last 25 years will also be present.
Quinton Coetzee, ex-presenter of “Veldfokus” on 50/50 has been involved with the Honorary Rangers for the past 15 years will be the guest speaker. Quinton is a top international motivational speaker and has performed in more than 36 countries. He is world-renowned for his “Back to Basics” talk, which he will present on Friday night (3 March 2017) at ADDO Wildlife. His speech will be followed by a buffet dinner in the Tangelo restaurant.
The public is welcome to attend at R400 per person or R3750 for a table of 10. All funds will be used for anti-poaching activities in the ADDO National Elephant Park.
Interested parties can contact Sheree Theron on firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Links to ALL 48 Parties contesting the 2019 South African Elections - 21 March 2019
- #FightRacism on Human Rights Day and Every Other Day - 21 March 2019
- R70.9 million committed to support black-owned companies - 20 March 2019
- Give Your Home a Bit of Hygge - 20 March 2019
- Celebrating entrepreneurial Impact - 20 March 2019