The Monster Combo is really getting going, as it goes into the fifth month of competition. May has been a good month for waves and clips, and the entries have been dropping non-stop! Public voting opens up for the last three days of every month, so climb in and throw down your vote for one from the latest batch of entries.
There’s an entry or two from Scott Venter, Zoe Steyn, Adin Masencamp, a couple from Dale Staples, an entry from Chris Frolich, and one from MFeb himself.
Can Zoe beat the men? Is Dale going to claim?
Check out the latest entries here: May Combos
Check out Dale get barreled and snap his board for one of the greatest combos in, “Aaaaah snepped!”
Zoe goes hard, surfing past and powerful on her backhand in her clip here:
Forehand rotations are lame. Indy grabs are off. One Turn Wonders are so last year: Combos are in. We don’t just want to see how you landed a fully tweaked hands-free, we want to see how you got there. We want to see multiple big moves on one wave! We want to see big turns, big airs and big barrels one after the other on a single wave and time’s running out.
We’d like to see content from underground surfers who exist off the beaten track. Take it away from the Piers and away from the Supers racetrack. Show us some other set-ups, or shoot a bank down the beach. Be fresh, and original.
The Prizes are solid:
R20 000 cash. Channel Islands Surfboard for every month, and a free surf trip. R10 000 for the winning videographer. Nice way to finish off the back half of the year.
More Info on Public Voting Open For Monster Combo May Entries here: https://zigzag.co.za/monstercombo/news/
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- The Lottery and the missing minstrel museum – News from GroundUp - 22 February 2020
- Agar takes hat-trick as Australia hammer South Africa in first T20 – Port Elizabeth Business News - 22 February 2020
- The Australian spinner highlighted that he aspires to become someone like India’s Ravindra Jadeja. – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 February 2020
- Cricket-Agar hat-trick helps Australia thrash S.Africa in first T20 – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 February 2020
- Port Elizabeth: Woman arrested for possession of suspected stolen motorcycles – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 February 2020