Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Executive Mayor Athol Trollip in collaboration with IRONMAN South Africa will be hosting public meetings to discuss road closures on 1 and 2 September and related matters with businesses and residents.
Port Elizabeth, Nelson Mandela Bay is the first ever African city to host a IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship event that will be broadcast live across the globe when more than 4000 athletes compete for international success.
The meetings are scheduled to take place on Tuesday, 14 August at Summerwood Primary, Monday, 20 August at the Walmer Town Hall, and on Tuesday, 21 August at the Seaview Community Hall. All meetings start at 18:00 (6pm).
All stakeholders from wards 1, 2, 3, 4 and 40 are invited with a specific emphasis on businesses and residents.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Port Elizabeth’s Coega Kop Project Opened - 15 November 2018
- Provincial Men’s Parliament - 14 November 2018
- Get Treatment Defaulters to Return - 7 November 2018
- GASP Mini Olympics to showcase benefits of Private Public Partnership - 7 November 2018
- Many Areas to be Affected by Water Shutdown - 2 November 2018