Areas such as Koedoeskloof, a waste disposal site in Uitenhage, Kabah Cemetery, Magennis Park, KwaDwesi Cemetery, Pond 6 in Seyisi in KwaZakhele, were all visited to look at how best to transform them into better public spaces that communities can be proud of. This exercise is also informed by this government’s commitment to clean up the Metro.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Bobani puts his statement in context - 19 September 2018
- Water Shut Off - 11 September 2018
- Uitenhage and Despatch Water Interruptions - 29 August 2018
- Ironman delegation happy ahead of Ironman 70.3 World Championship - 29 August 2018
- Mayor Bobani on the 2018 Isuzu IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship - 28 August 2018