Areas such as Koedoeskloof, a waste disposal site in Uitenhage, Kabah Cemetery, Magennis Park, KwaDwesi Cemetery, Pond 6 in Seyisi in KwaZakhele, were all visited to look at how best to transform them into better public spaces that communities can be proud of. This exercise is also informed by this government’s commitment to clean up the Metro.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Clean Up Begins After Municipal Strike - 24 June 2018
- Areas scheduled for waste collection today - 21 June 2018
- Contingency plan for waste collection in operation - 20 June 2018
- Sticky matter of strike causes extension of tender for oils and lubricants - 19 June 2018
- Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality industrial action update - 19 June 2018