Areas such as Koedoeskloof, a waste disposal site in Uitenhage, Kabah Cemetery, Magennis Park, KwaDwesi Cemetery, Pond 6 in Seyisi in KwaZakhele, were all visited to look at how best to transform them into better public spaces that communities can be proud of. This exercise is also informed by this government’s commitment to clean up the Metro.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Metro to revitalise holiday resorts through new management models - 21 January 2018
- Homemade shotgun confiscated and Traffic Officers arrest drunken scholar driver - 19 January 2018
- Ironman 70.3 World Championship visit reinforces partnership with Nelson Mandela Bay - 19 January 2018
- Mysterious Listeriousis Clams Refuted - 18 January 2018
- Electricity Cut Off in Parts of Port Elizabeth - 18 January 2018