Areas such as Koedoeskloof, a waste disposal site in Uitenhage, Kabah Cemetery, Magennis Park, KwaDwesi Cemetery, Pond 6 in Seyisi in KwaZakhele, were all visited to look at how best to transform them into better public spaces that communities can be proud of. This exercise is also informed by this government’s commitment to clean up the Metro.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Praise from 70.3 World Championship Vice President, Diana Bertsch - 21 March 2018
- The last piece of the puzzle falls into place for IPTS buses - 19 March 2018
- Electricity shutdown to affect supply to a large part of Port Elizabeth - 15 March 2018
- Partial closure of Heugh Road - 14 March 2018
- Sanitary Towels for Alfonso Aries and St Albans Primary schools - 14 March 2018