Areas such as Koedoeskloof, a waste disposal site in Uitenhage, Kabah Cemetery, Magennis Park, KwaDwesi Cemetery, Pond 6 in Seyisi in KwaZakhele, were all visited to look at how best to transform them into better public spaces that communities can be proud of. This exercise is also informed by this government’s commitment to clean up the Metro.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Don’t go to apply for new driver’s licenses in Uitenhage today - 20 September 2017
- Municipal Leases to Undergo Mayoral Forensic Enquiry - 18 September 2017
- No Water on Old Seaview Road after burst pipe - 18 September 2017
- Watch out for the Shot Spotter - 17 September 2017
- Kwadesi Traffic Logjam - 15 September 2017