Hot on the heels of a successful Momentum One Day International in January between South Africa and Pakistan the pace now changes to the five day format at St George’s Park when the second Castle Lager Test Match of the Sri Lanka tour gets under way on Thursday 21 February.
Both teams arrive in Nelson Mandela Bay today 18th February and have practice days on Tuesday (19th) and Wednesday (20th).
Eastern Province Cricket will be running a ticket special of buy one get one free across all tickets except hospitality/suite tickets (limited number of tickets available). U12’s can enter the stadium for free but require a nil value ticket for access which is available from the ticket office.
For anyone who has not experienced the history and ambiance of the world- renowned St George’s Park, a special package has been created for first time visitors wanting to watch the game from a suite. The “Debut” package includes a welcome drink and snack pack on arrival.
Private Suites with full hospitality are available for corporates wishing to entertain clients or staff.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Links to ALL 48 Parties contesting the 2019 South African Elections - 21 March 2019
- #FightRacism on Human Rights Day and Every Other Day - 21 March 2019
- R70.9 million committed to support black-owned companies - 20 March 2019
- Give Your Home a Bit of Hygge - 20 March 2019
- Celebrating entrepreneurial Impact - 20 March 2019