Good day everyone
I would love to put a smile on the faces of all the sick children in hospitals. I am collecting small toys for these children. If you have anything to donate there is a drop off point at Home Cooked Meals on the corner of Fordyce Rd and 6th Avenue Walmer. The cut off date will be 11 December as I would like to deliver these toys to the hospitals on the 16 December. If you have any corporate contacts that would be interested in helping please let me know ASAP. Lets get as many kids smiling as possible. The smile of a child is balm for the soul.
If you have any queries please contact me as detailed below.
Thank you ever so much for your help.
084 390 1777
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Trio caught ‘partying’ on booze stolen hours earlier in house robbery – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 September 2019
- SAAF Museum Impala Mk II 1037 – Port Elizabeth - 23 September 2019
- Woodridge Way 2016 Wayfarers Movie [video] - 23 September 2019
- Fisheries Patrol – Lilian Ngoyi IMO 9282223 – Port Elizabeth - 23 September 2019
- Great Waves For Opening Day of Billabong Seal Point Pro Junior 2019 – MyPR.co.za - 23 September 2019