Good day everyone
I would love to put a smile on the faces of all the sick children in hospitals. I am collecting small toys for these children. If you have anything to donate there is a drop off point at Home Cooked Meals on the corner of Fordyce Rd and 6th Avenue Walmer. The cut off date will be 11 December as I would like to deliver these toys to the hospitals on the 16 December. If you have any corporate contacts that would be interested in helping please let me know ASAP. Lets get as many kids smiling as possible. The smile of a child is balm for the soul.
If you have any queries please contact me as detailed below.
Thank you ever so much for your help.
084 390 1777
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- King Williams Town news: Safe Abortion Clinic 0835746385 In Port Elizabeth, King William’s Town - 21 March 2018
- Mthatha news: WSU boycott to continue until demands are met - 21 March 2018
- Uitenhage in the news: The just cause of human rights - 21 March 2018
- Road construction training programme opens doors for Eastern Cape contractors - 21 March 2018
- Bhisho news: Bereaved father starts drive to fix Limpopo schools - 21 March 2018