Good day everyone
I would love to put a smile on the faces of all the sick children in hospitals. I am collecting small toys for these children. If you have anything to donate there is a drop off point at Home Cooked Meals on the corner of Fordyce Rd and 6th Avenue Walmer. The cut off date will be 11 December as I would like to deliver these toys to the hospitals on the 16 December. If you have any corporate contacts that would be interested in helping please let me know ASAP. Lets get as many kids smiling as possible. The smile of a child is balm for the soul.
If you have any queries please contact me as detailed below.
Thank you ever so much for your help.
084 390 1777
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- King Williams Town News: 2017 Toyota Rav 4 2.0 GX Auto for sale in Eastern Cape - 15 November 2018
- Ms Jack Sentencing Welcomed - 15 November 2018
- Kiss Your Land Rights Goodbye - 15 November 2018
- Towns being run into the ground - 15 November 2018
- Makhanda News: North West inmate escapee re-arrested in Mthatha - 15 November 2018