Good day everyone
I would love to put a smile on the faces of all the sick children in hospitals. I am collecting small toys for these children. If you have anything to donate there is a drop off point at Home Cooked Meals on the corner of Fordyce Rd and 6th Avenue Walmer. The cut off date will be 11 December as I would like to deliver these toys to the hospitals on the 16 December. If you have any corporate contacts that would be interested in helping please let me know ASAP. Lets get as many kids smiling as possible. The smile of a child is balm for the soul.
If you have any queries please contact me as detailed below.
Thank you ever so much for your help.
084 390 1777
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Founders Lodge Scoops Two 2019 Boutique Hotel Guest Experience Awards – MyPR.co.za - 24 May 2019
- This is orange – Port Elizabeth - 24 May 2019
- Addo Dungbeetle Tours – Cheetah Kill [video] - 24 May 2019
- Why BLI Supports NMB’s bid for The Ocean Race – #TheOceanRaceinNMB - 24 May 2019
- Ironman 2019 – Happy Runner - 24 May 2019