Good day everyone
I would love to put a smile on the faces of all the sick children in hospitals. I am collecting small toys for these children. If you have anything to donate there is a drop off point at Home Cooked Meals on the corner of Fordyce Rd and 6th Avenue Walmer. The cut off date will be 11 December as I would like to deliver these toys to the hospitals on the 16 December. If you have any corporate contacts that would be interested in helping please let me know ASAP. Lets get as many kids smiling as possible. The smile of a child is balm for the soul.
If you have any queries please contact me as detailed below.
Thank you ever so much for your help.
084 390 1777
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Guest review from: Geoff Tribe. – Featured Blog - 19 July 2018
- Madibaz tennis team back in USSA top division – MyPR.co.za - 19 July 2018
- Savour the taste of a winter WINEderland – MyPR.co.za - 19 July 2018
- Magnetic Storm brings Whispers of the Orient to Port Elizabeth with Jason Kieck - 19 July 2018
- Makhanda in the news: Dance remains a festival drawcard - 19 July 2018