Good day everyone
I would love to put a smile on the faces of all the sick children in hospitals. I am collecting small toys for these children. If you have anything to donate there is a drop off point at Home Cooked Meals on the corner of Fordyce Rd and 6th Avenue Walmer. The cut off date will be 11 December as I would like to deliver these toys to the hospitals on the 16 December. If you have any corporate contacts that would be interested in helping please let me know ASAP. Lets get as many kids smiling as possible. The smile of a child is balm for the soul.
If you have any queries please contact me as detailed below.
Thank you ever so much for your help.
084 390 1777
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- We will continue fighting for the people of NMB - 20 September 2018
- Over one thousand NPO’s still unpaid - 20 September 2018
- Makhanda in the news: South Africa: Rhodes University Appoints First Ever Harassment and Discrimination Officer - 20 September 2018
- Top picks for H E R I T A G E month! – Featured Blog - 20 September 2018
- Bhisho news: EC SAPS arrest 14 people following taxi strike - 20 September 2018