President Jacob Zuma will on Tuesday, 25 April 2017, launch the Maluti-A-Phofung Special Economic Zone in Harrismith, in the Free State province.
The Maluti-A-Phofung Economic Zone is 1038-hectares land envisaged to accelerate economic growth and development in the region, as part of the Government’s programme of radical socio-economic change.
The Industrial Policy Action driven by the Department of Trade and Industry has identified strategic special economic zones across the country to enhance industrialisation, attract foreign direct investment as well as create employment.
The details of the launch are as follows:
Date: 25 April 2017
Venue: Maluti-A-Phofung Special Economic Zone, Tshiame, Harrismith, along the N3 Highway, Free State Province.
Members of the media should please send their names and ID/passport numbers to Khutjo Sebata on Khutjo@presidency.gov.za or Pulane Tsupane on email@example.com preferably not later than tomorrow on Friday, 21 April 2017. Members of the media are also requested to present their valid press cards at the point of entry to access the venue.
Distributed by APO on behalf of Republic of South Africa: The Presidency.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Where in Port Elizabeth? - 15 October 2019
- Is the Kruger National Park still worth the visit ? – MyPR.co.za - 15 October 2019
- TSL – Where Women and Men Compete on EQUAL Footing - 15 October 2019
- Checkers launches long-awaited rewards programme - 15 October 2019
- Warren Harvey – Performance Sailing - 15 October 2019