President Jacob Zuma will on Tuesday, 25 April 2017, launch the Maluti-A-Phofung Special Economic Zone in Harrismith, in the Free State province.
The Maluti-A-Phofung Economic Zone is 1038-hectares land envisaged to accelerate economic growth and development in the region, as part of the Government’s programme of radical socio-economic change.
The Industrial Policy Action driven by the Department of Trade and Industry has identified strategic special economic zones across the country to enhance industrialisation, attract foreign direct investment as well as create employment.
The details of the launch are as follows:
Date: 25 April 2017
Venue: Maluti-A-Phofung Special Economic Zone, Tshiame, Harrismith, along the N3 Highway, Free State Province.
Members of the media should please send their names and ID/passport numbers to Khutjo Sebata on Khutjo@presidency.gov.za or Pulane Tsupane on email@example.com preferably not later than tomorrow on Friday, 21 April 2017. Members of the media are also requested to present their valid press cards at the point of entry to access the venue.
Distributed by APO on behalf of Republic of South Africa: The Presidency.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha news: NFD race could be a cut-throat campaign - 15 August 2018
- AB Marine â?? Algoa Bay Marine Charters Whale Watching Port Elizabeth - 14 August 2018
- Rhubarb & Lime to offer health-based cuisine at Goodnight Market – MyPR.co.za - 14 August 2018
- Makhanda in the news: Andile Lungisa granted leave to appeal assault conviction - 14 August 2018
- Illegally appointed Great Kei Mayor to be removed - 14 August 2018