President Jacob Zuma will tomorrow, 02 December 2016, host his South Sudanese counterpart, His Excellency President Salva Kiir Mayardit of the Republic of South Sudan in Pretoria.
The two Heads of State are expected to review bilateral cooperation between their two countries as well as the latest regional political and security developments on the continent.
Distributed by APO on behalf of Republic of South Africa: The Presidency.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: Driver arrested at scene of fatal accident in George - 21 April 2019
- Uitenhage News: Makita concrete cutter - 21 April 2019
- Mthatha News: WSU secures interdict amid chaos in Mthatha - 20 April 2019
- PE Business News: Atlas assists public during citizen’s arrest in PE - 20 April 2019
- Grahamstown News: Hefty sentences for 3 Grahamstown rhino poachers - 20 April 2019