President Jacob Zuma will on Friday, 03 March 2017, officially open the National House of Traditional Leaders for its 2017/2018 business. The official opening is undertaken by the President annually after State of the Nation Address.
Details of the event are as follows:
Date: Friday, 03 March 2017
Venue: Old Assembly Chamber, Parliament, Cape Town
Enquiries: Dr Bongani Ngqulunga on 082 308 9373 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distributed by APO on behalf of Republic of South Africa: The Presidency.
The following two tabs change content below.
This author is a 'catch-all' for occasional articles and letters written to MyPE. The Author of each article can be found in the signature at the bottom of each individual article.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: Browsing: Bill Tucker - 19 March 2019
- PE Business News: A Force More Powerful - 19 March 2019
- Uitenhage News: Long term forecast forUitenhage, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 18 March 2019
- King Williams Town News: Two killed in head-on collision near King William’s Town - 18 March 2019
- PE Business News: Brussels to Port Elizabeth flights - 18 March 2019