President Zuma has today, 24 October 2016, on behalf of the Government and the people of South Africa, extended the country’s deepest condolences to the people of the Republic of Cameroon following the tragic train accident between Yaounde and Douala on Friday, 21 October 2016, which has left 79 people dead and hundreds injured.
The South African Government extends its most sincere condolences to families of those who lost their lives in this tragic accident. President Zuma further wishes the injured a speedy recovery.
Distributed by APO on behalf of Republic of South Africa: Department of International Relations and Cooperation.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Blitz’s PE boys hope to spark against Stars – Port Elizabeth Business News - 14 November 2019
- All Eyes On Beyrick De Vries At The Vans Triple Crown In Hawaii – MyPR.co.za - 14 November 2019
- Blitz’s PE boys hope to spark against Stars – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 November 2019
- Slow Down Jim – Team Sailing League Regatta - 14 November 2019
- Parliamentary task team to save Nelson Mandela Bay from collapse - 14 November 2019