Following the announcement that President Zuma was ordered to rest, presidential spokesperson Mac Maharaj advised today 7 June 2014, that Zuma had been admitted to hospital for tests.
Yesterday President Zuma was advised to rest following a demanding election and transition programme to the new administration.
“Doctors are satisfied with his condition,” concluded Maharaj.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- The Port of Port Elizabeth Comes Second - 19 November 2019
- Eastern Cape SMME’s Receive R41.8 Million Loan Funding - 19 November 2019
- Unique D-MAX aerial platform application - 19 November 2019
- Andre de Ruyter – Eskom’s new group chief executive - 19 November 2019
- Framesby bolster hockey, netball resources - 19 November 2019