Following the announcement that President Zuma was ordered to rest, presidential spokesperson Mac Maharaj advised today 7 June 2014, that Zuma had been admitted to hospital for tests.
Yesterday President Zuma was advised to rest following a demanding election and transition programme to the new administration.
“Doctors are satisfied with his condition,” concluded Maharaj.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Toyota Cheetahs will enter match as favourites - 23 January 2020
- Municipal boundary determination process gets underway - 23 January 2020
- Road fatalities down by 10% - 23 January 2020
- Shawn Govender – New Plant Manager of the Ford Struandale Engine Plant - 23 January 2020
- Water From Air Project Receives Stars of Africa Award - 23 January 2020