This Tour Port Elizabeth image is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more.
President Jacob Zuma opens Ngqura Port, 16 Mar 2012
Image by GovernmentZA
President Jacob Zuma with Minister of Transport Sbu Ndebele and Brian Molefe CEO of Transnet is taken on guided tour of Ngqura Port by terminal Executive Manager Siyabulela Mhaluka in Port Elizabeth in the Eastern Cape. President Zuma accompanied by the eastern Can Premier Ms N Kieviet, Minister of Public Dnterprise Mr M. Gigaba, Mijnister of Rural Development Mr Gugile Nkwinti, Minister of Economic Development Ebrahim Patel and Minister of Energy D. Peters officially opened the Ngqura Port as part of Infrustrucure development plan he outlined during his state of the Nation Address.
This image is automatically selected as it was published with this keyword/s relevant to Port Elizabeth: Tour Port Elizabeth. Please – CLICK HERE to report any ‘offensive’ images. Don’t forget to support and thank the photographer.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Seda NMB ICT Incubator brings new opportunities to Metro entrepreneurs - 25 February 2018
- Mthatha news: South Africa: Seven suspects shot dead in police station raid - 25 February 2018
- King Williams Town news: 2016 Volkswagen Tiguan 1.4 Tsi B/mo Tren-fun (90kw) for sale in Eastern Cape - 25 February 2018
- Bhisho news: Premier’s prediction on IPTS in doubt - 25 February 2018
- PE in the news: Shipment of 50,000 tonnes of phosphate rock bound for NZ to be sold after held up in South Africa - 25 February 2018