Visit and explore Aberdeen accommodation choices.
Click here to submit your favourite Eastern Cape Videos.
A MyPE Aberdeen selected video for you:
Provides enjoyable climbing in the lower grades on the Aberdeen coastline.
Climb done. Klacktovededstene D
Girdle traverse of the 3 slabs following an obvious natural line. Descend a huge v-notch at the north end and head south following a line of jugs across the first two slabs.
Clear of birds, superb rock.
Birds: Beware of, and avoid, angry Herring gulls nesting on common exit to Airegin, Ostrichism etc. nest can easily be checked from the crag top (28 May 2016). May be a one-off nest, maybe not, please be considerate to the nesting birds and also be aware bird spotters regularly frequent the area.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- King Williams Town News: 2018 Toyota Hilux 2.4 GD-6 SRX 4X4 Double Cab Bakkie Auto for sale in Eastern Cape - 22 May 2019
- Uitenhage News: Wifi rooters - 22 May 2019
- Grahamstown News: Grahamstown K9 Unit assists to stop poachers in their tracks - 22 May 2019
- Mthatha News: LEVELS! Black Coffee sells out historic Olympia Hall in Paris - 22 May 2019
- NMMU Inaugural Professorial Lecture: 2016 André Mukheibir [video] - 22 May 2019