Final year PhD candidate in Analytical and Inorganic Chemistry, Pulleng Moleko-Boyce, emerged the winner at the Nelson Mandela University heat of science communication competition FameLab South Africa.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- CPW Truck Stuff - 21 May 2018
- Grahamstown in the news: International and local artists to collaborate at 2018 Standard Bank Jazz Festival - 21 May 2018
- PE in the news: Danny Jordaan ‘faces new sexual harassment charges’ - 21 May 2018
- Mthatha news: Free State Stars coach Luc Eymael in the dark over Sello Japhta - 21 May 2018
- Lindhorst Grays Interiors - 20 May 2018