Final year PhD candidate in Analytical and Inorganic Chemistry, Pulleng Moleko-Boyce, emerged the winner at the Nelson Mandela University heat of science communication competition FameLab South Africa.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- King Williams Town News: Weather forecast forKing William’s Town, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 16 January 2019
- Plan your 2019 bucket with Forestry South Africa’s new online recreational map – MyPR.co.za - 15 January 2019
- Makhanda News: Renaming Clifton after Makhanda doesn’t marginalise coloured people - 15 January 2019
- PE Business News: Ottis Gibson: ‘This team is not a one-man show’ - 15 January 2019
- Mthatha News: Court hears horrifying details of muti murder - 15 January 2019