At number 3 with 385 392 views by Anirudh Kalra – ANGRY Kapil Dev MANKADES Peter Kirsten @PORT ELIZABETH 1992 !! RARE FULL INCIDENT !!
Published on 17 October 2017 the video shows rare footage from the 1992 2nd ODI bewteen India and South Africa.
Sunny Nexxt: “Lol Kapil paaji could have actually killed Peter Kirsten?Look at his angry face! Wonder if there’s something more behind this incident, maybe something racist was said. Usually one doesn’t see this kind of anger in Indian players’ eyes. Kapil paaji’s anger reminded me of Anil Kumble’s anger during the Monkeygate press conference.”
InterNational Nomad: “Look at the players, look like real men. Now boys are playing cricket.”
william satish: “I watched this match live and I have seen Kapil Dev warning him thrice, on the 4th occasion he did it. So there is nothing wrong in getting the wicket, there is no point in Kirsten throwing tantrums. That shows his lack of knowledge in rules and spirit of the game. I was taken back by the action of Kapil on that day.”
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Maintain your savings goals despite interest rate cut - 22 July 2019
- This is the Lonely Voice in the EV Wilderness Speaking…. - 22 July 2019
- Grey Hammers Grey - 21 July 2019
- So, Allow the Cynic in me to comment on Round Umpteen of the Proposed Fish Farm - 21 July 2019
- Colourful Kanu - 20 July 2019