At number 7 with 247 069 views by Sasol – #SasolGTC 2018, Round 5, Port Elizabeth.
Published on 17 July 2018 the Eastern Cape weather wreaked havoc at the fifth round of the Sasol GTC Championship in Port Elizabeth on Saturday. On-track incidents affected the results for the Sasol GTC Racing Team more than others, leaving Gennaro Bonafede and Robert Wolk further down the finishing order than the team expected.
Comments are disabled for this video
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Catherine (Kate) O’Regan appointed as COVID-19 Designated Judge - 4 April 2020
- Why are we NOT surprised? - 4 April 2020
- Expert Discusses Ethics of COVID-19 Vaccine Study - 4 April 2020
- Keeping the wheels turning in vulnerable communities - 4 April 2020
- The State of the Electric Vehicle Market in South Africa - 3 April 2020