At Number 1 with 10 336 619 views by Barcroft Animals – I Was Spat Out By A Whale | SNAPPED IN THE WILD
Published on 7 March 2019 A DRAMATIC set of pictures show a man nearly being swallowed by a Bryde’s Whale off Port Elizabeth Harbour. Rainer Schimpf, 51, has worked as a dive tour operator in South Africa for over 15 years. But in February, he experienced something very rare – the inside of a whale’s mouth. In perfect sea conditions, Rainer and his team set off to document a sardine run – a natural event where gannets, penguins, seals, dolphins, whales and sharks work together to gather the fish into bait balls. Rainer and his colleagues film the expedition for educational and environmental purposes.Split into two groups, Rainer led his team into the ocean, about 25 nautical miles from shore. But it was when the sea suddenly churned up that the team knew something strange was happening.
Irie2286: “Excuse me, I ordered the fish? This…this isn’t fish. Take it back”
Jus Gie: “The whale was probably like wth is in my mouth… get it outta here lol”
checkmate: “Better to have been spat out, than shat out.”
Move on to a BONUS Video……….
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- 21 October’s Loadshedding Menu of Darkness - 21 October 2019
- What you should know when buying a car - 21 October 2019
- Superfoods to Eat Yourself Healthier, Stronger and Younger - 20 October 2019
- 19 October’s Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage 1 - 19 October 2019
- Madibaz Sports Stars of the Year - 18 October 2019