At Number 1 with 10 336 619 views by Barcroft Animals – I Was Spat Out By A Whale | SNAPPED IN THE WILD
Published on 7 March 2019 A DRAMATIC set of pictures show a man nearly being swallowed by a Bryde’s Whale off Port Elizabeth Harbour. Rainer Schimpf, 51, has worked as a dive tour operator in South Africa for over 15 years. But in February, he experienced something very rare – the inside of a whale’s mouth. In perfect sea conditions, Rainer and his team set off to document a sardine run – a natural event where gannets, penguins, seals, dolphins, whales and sharks work together to gather the fish into bait balls. Rainer and his colleagues film the expedition for educational and environmental purposes.Split into two groups, Rainer led his team into the ocean, about 25 nautical miles from shore. But it was when the sea suddenly churned up that the team knew something strange was happening.
Irie2286: “Excuse me, I ordered the fish? This…this isn’t fish. Take it back”
Jus Gie: “The whale was probably like wth is in my mouth… get it outta here lol”
checkmate: “Better to have been spat out, than shat out.”
Move on to a BONUS Video……….
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- East Cape sentencing should serve as deterrent: NPA - 22 July 2019
- Maintain your savings goals despite interest rate cut - 22 July 2019
- This is the Lonely Voice in the EV Wilderness Speaking…. - 22 July 2019
- Grey Hammers Grey - 21 July 2019
- So, Allow the Cynic in me to comment on Round Umpteen of the Proposed Fish Farm - 21 July 2019