Port Elizabeth’s multi-award winning wedding venue, The Plantation, is a finalist in the Elite Wedding Venue category of the national Top Vendor Wedding Awards.
Says Sarah Dirsuwei, Owner of The Plantation “We are the only Port Elizabeth venue as a finalist in this national competition, and we ask Port Elizabethans to support The Plantation and vote us as the number one people’s choice.
Port Elizabeth is such a special place, and we are so proud to be attracting wedding couples and guests from all over the country and elsewhere in the world. The area is often overlooked in favour of Cape Town and Johannesburg, and visitors to the city are always pleasantly surprised by the quality and uniqueness of local offerings.
We ask the public to help us place Port Elizabeth top of mind as an ideal wedding location by voting in the Top Vendor Wedding Awards.”
To vote for The Plantation as the People’s Choice in the Top Vendor Wedding Awards, visit http://www.topvendorweddingawards.co.za/voting2015_venue.html#voting and cast your vote in the Elite Wedding Venues category. Make sure to submit your vote and respond to the confirmation email to lock it in and complete the voting process. Voting closes on 27 July 2015.
“We are proudly Port Elizabethan, and hope that locals stand with us to stake our claim as the best wedding location in the country!” concludes Dirsuwei.
Author: Sarah Dirsuwei
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: What’s in City Press business: BBC’s hopes for Ramaphosa; Green fund could save Eskom; Conservationists oppose Algoa Bay bunkering; - 19 May 2019
- Uitenhage News: ANC struggle stalwart Thobile Mhlahlo dies - 19 May 2019
- Mthatha News: Workers disrupt Cosatu #MayDay rally in Mthatha - 18 May 2019
- King Williams Town News: Crime Intelligence operation yielded good results - 18 May 2019
- PE Business News: Mpofu confident EFF will be ANC’s biggest opposition - 18 May 2019