Port Elizabeth’s multi-award winning wedding venue, The Plantation, is a finalist in the Elite Wedding Venue category of the national Top Vendor Wedding Awards.
Says Sarah Dirsuwei, Owner of The Plantation “We are the only Port Elizabeth venue as a finalist in this national competition, and we ask Port Elizabethans to support The Plantation and vote us as the number one people’s choice.
Port Elizabeth is such a special place, and we are so proud to be attracting wedding couples and guests from all over the country and elsewhere in the world. The area is often overlooked in favour of Cape Town and Johannesburg, and visitors to the city are always pleasantly surprised by the quality and uniqueness of local offerings.
We ask the public to help us place Port Elizabeth top of mind as an ideal wedding location by voting in the Top Vendor Wedding Awards.”
To vote for The Plantation as the People’s Choice in the Top Vendor Wedding Awards, visit http://www.topvendorweddingawards.co.za/voting2015_venue.html#voting and cast your vote in the Elite Wedding Venues category. Make sure to submit your vote and respond to the confirmation email to lock it in and complete the voting process. Voting closes on 27 July 2015.
“We are proudly Port Elizabethan, and hope that locals stand with us to stake our claim as the best wedding location in the country!” concludes Dirsuwei.
Author: Sarah Dirsuwei
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Algoa Bay Week 1981 Waterfight – Algoa Bay - 25 March 2019
- Bhisho News: Money Spell Caster +27787917167 in SOUTH AFRICA,UAE,UK,USA,Qatar,Belgium,SASOLBURG,SEBOKENG,MAYTON,vanderbijlpark,alberton,nairobi,East London Tembisa - 25 March 2019
- Grahamstown News: Grahamstown faces daily 14-hour power cuts due to R90-million Eskom debt - 25 March 2019
- Algoa Bay Week 1981 – Algoa Bay - 25 March 2019
- PE Business News: Rumble Africa Promotions to host boxing tournament in E Cape - 25 March 2019