The month of January is known as Veganuary (apparently!).
We are looking to showcase for publication right here on www.MyPE.co.za the vegetarian options on offer at local restaurants.
Disclosure: As a recent convert to the benefits of a pescatarian ‘No Red Meat, No Pork, No Chicken, Throttle back on Dairy and Cheese, but still eating a little bit of Fish‘ diet I am looking to showcase local vegetarian restaurant menus with fellow diners on this path to full vegetarianism. To complicate matters I also recently gave up alcohol so would appreciate no-alcohol dishes as well please.
Answer the questions below to claim your free feature on MyPE showcasing your restaurant‘s vegetarian offering:
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Consumers cautioned against sacrificing insurance to offset looming financial pinch - 26 March 2019
- There’s an energy revolution happening in villages and towns across Africa - 26 March 2019
- Thokozile Makamba - 25 March 2019
- Truth in Advertising: We can’t solve Eskom, How can we expect to solve Racism? - 25 March 2019
- Reconvene Parliament to solve the national energy crisis - 25 March 2019