Ban on boredom could be interestingThe Sunshine Coast DailyWE were travelling in an armoured van through the streets of a shanty town outside Port Elizabeth, South Africa. It was a Sunday and those st more…
Port Technology InternationalNgqura Container Terminal (NCT) sets monthly cargo handling recordPort Technology InternationalNgqura Container Terminal (NCT) sets monthly cargo handling record. 24 Sep 2 more…
Transnet evaluates distributed power on Port Elizabeth lineInternational Railway JournalIN preparation for the opening of the new manganese export terminal at the Port of Ngqura, Transnet Freight Rail more…
Pumas earn Currie Cup draw with EP KingsRugbyweek.comThe EP Kings overturned a 21-point deficit to snatch a 26-all Currie Cup draw against the Pumas at the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium in Port Elizabeth more…
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Big Wins for Local Engine Plant - 21 August 2019
- Eastern Province in with a Chance - 21 August 2019
- Sowing seeds of success - 21 August 2019
- Exposure of children to domestic abuse and violence increases their risk of perpetrating and experiencing it as adults - 21 August 2019
- Growing SA women entrepreneurs - 21 August 2019