South Africa’s fight against the theft of the country’s marine resources has been stepped up with the launching of a training academy in Port Elizabeth. The Fish Force Academy at the Nelson Mandela University is part of the new Ocean Sciences campus. It’s main purpose is to combat sea fisheries crime and related criminal activities through the training of fisheries control officers, police officers and prosecutors.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- East Cape halfway house to get vehicle donation - 21 November 2018
- R49 Million spent on “Critical” Bhisho precinct, with no tangible results - 21 November 2018
- PE Production of All-New Ranger Raptor Engine Commences - 20 November 2018
- Nikita Kix Higher - 20 November 2018
- Deon Davids remains as Coach - 20 November 2018