Port Elizabeth’s Water problem is NOT one of water scarcity but rather of a lack of capacity to purify water from the Gariep Dam via the Nooitgedacht Low Level Water Scheme in Addo, says Leon Basson, MP.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Department moves to resolve Queenstown water woes - 18 September 2019
- Two security guards shot and wounded in New Brighton - 18 September 2019
- What to do when you can’t afford to cover your bond repayments? - 18 September 2019
- Bok Women excited to take the field against Spain in Despatch - 18 September 2019
- Will we hear; “Next Stop after Cabo Verde is Nelson Mandela Bay”? - 18 September 2019