The Springbok Sevens Team beat New Zealand 26-17 in a drama filled pulsating final in Port Elizabeth’s Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium on 14 December 2014. This was their second victory on tour AND their second consecutive victory in Port Elizabeth in a row. Over 63 000 tickets were sold and the crowd once again brought tears to hardy journo’s eyes as they sang their hearts out for the South African National Anthem.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Business Credit Card application checklist - 17 February 2020
- Great Fun Back Flipping off of Macan - 17 February 2020
- The Hidden Reckless and Wasteful Expenditure Costing Taxpayers Billions - 17 February 2020
- We all need a happy place - 17 February 2020
- Graeme and Marlow to renew rivalry - 17 February 2020