The Springbok Sevens Team beat New Zealand 26-17 in a drama filled pulsating final in Port Elizabeth’s Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium on 14 December 2014. This was their second victory on tour AND their second consecutive victory in Port Elizabeth in a row. Over 63 000 tickets were sold and the crowd once again brought tears to hardy journo’s eyes as they sang their hearts out for the South African National Anthem.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Department moves to resolve Queenstown water woes - 18 September 2019
- Two security guards shot and wounded in New Brighton - 18 September 2019
- What to do when you can’t afford to cover your bond repayments? - 18 September 2019
- Bok Women excited to take the field against Spain in Despatch - 18 September 2019
- Will we hear; “Next Stop after Cabo Verde is Nelson Mandela Bay”? - 18 September 2019