This image referencing ‘Port of Port Elizabeth‘ is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the name of the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more images.
Port Elizabeth, Addo Elephant Park
Image by wattallan594
The Addo Elephant Park is a diverse wildlife conservation park near Port Elizabeth in South Africa. It is one of the country’s 19 national parks and ranks 3rd in size after the Kruger National Park and the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park. The original section of the park was founded in 1931 in order to provide a sanctuary for the remaining 11 elephants in the area. This proved very successful and the current elephant population is around 600 together with a large number of other animals.
This image is automatically selected as it was published with this keyword/s relevant to Port Elizabeth: Port of Port Elizabeth. Please – CLICK HERE to report any ‘offensive’ images. Don’t forget to support and thank the photographer.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Port Elizabeth police recover stolen tyres worth R4 million – Port Elizabeth Business News - 8 December 2019
- Missing Cape Town child reunited with family as search for missing PE boy continues – Port Elizabeth in the News - 8 December 2019
- Flying – Team Sailing League Regatta - 8 December 2019
- Which tipples are the Bearded Gin Guy’s current faves? – Port Elizabeth Business News - 8 December 2019
- PE police search for missing 7-year-old boy – Port Elizabeth in the News - 8 December 2019