A 30-year-old security guard was arrested whilst on duty at a local mall. The suspect faces a charge of business break in. It is alleged that between Saturday 29 and Sunday 30 April, the suspect allegedly broke a window and entered a shop at the Mall to steal 5 blankets and 2 bags to the value of R9000. During the investigation, both bags and 4 blankets were recovered.
The suspect will appear in the Port Alfred Magistrates’ Court on Thursday.
A 31-year-old male was arrested this morning following charges of malicious damage to property, crimen injuria and common assault being opened against him by police officers who were called out to attend to a complaint in Station Hill, Port Alfred. The suspect allegedly insulted the members as well as the SAPS in the presence of other members of the community. The suspect will appear in the Port Alfred Magistrates’ Court on these charges on Thursday and today he will appear on a previous robbery charge that is on the court roll.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Is Wright Right? - 22 February 2020
- The Types of Skills Leaving South Africa - 22 February 2020
- How to boost your chances of getting a joint bond - 21 February 2020
- Elrigh Louw Back In Starting XV For Isuzu Southern Kings - 21 February 2020
- Humansdorp to march against rising crime and gangsterism - 21 February 2020