Ponzi scheme operator sentenced to 15-years for theft of millions: Wilmot lied to investors by asking them to pay him so that he could invest their money in foreign exchange markets. The Port Elizabeth Commercial Crime Court, regional magistrate JJ Claassen, was the …
Source: “Port Elizabeth” business – BingNews.
Discover a world of excitement and take control of your energy with Building Automation Systems.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Sabric warns on festive season fraud after suspects steal R430K stokvel money – Port Elizabeth in the News - 10 December 2019
- South Africa: Main Line Passenger Services long distance train service reinstated – Port Elizabeth Business News - 9 December 2019
- Uitenhage News: Father of South African Cypriot wife killer shot dead - 9 December 2019
- South Africa: Main Line Passenger Services long distance train service reinstated – Port Elizabeth in the News - 9 December 2019
- Massive reservist decline is a blow to community safety - 9 December 2019