Have politicians put Nelson Mandela Bay’s water security at risk over the past decade by ignoring sound technical advice from engineers?. This evening (10 April), Prof Mike Muller – Visiting Adjunct Professor from Wits University’s School of Governance – will suggest they have, in a public lecture at Nelson Mandela University, titled “Decolonising Engineering”.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Algoa Bay Week 1981 Waterfight – Algoa Bay - 25 March 2019
- Bhisho News: Money Spell Caster +27787917167 in SOUTH AFRICA,UAE,UK,USA,Qatar,Belgium,SASOLBURG,SEBOKENG,MAYTON,vanderbijlpark,alberton,nairobi,East London Tembisa - 25 March 2019
- Grahamstown News: Grahamstown faces daily 14-hour power cuts due to R90-million Eskom debt - 25 March 2019
- Algoa Bay Week 1981 – Algoa Bay - 25 March 2019
- PE Business News: Rumble Africa Promotions to host boxing tournament in E Cape - 25 March 2019