Detectives from Port Elizabeth Family Violence Child Protection and Sexual Offences Unit (FCS) are urgently trying to trace a 7-year-old boy who went missing from his grandmother’s house in Algoa Park.
According to police information, on 6 December 2019, Philasande Gilibi was playing in the yard in Salcombe Street in Algoa Park. At about 14:30, his grandmother realised that he was no longer in the yard and that is when they started to search for him. He lives in Kwazakele and does not know the Algoa Park area. On 07 December 2019 at about 21:00 they reported him missing to the police. At the time of his disappearance, he was wearing a yellow T-shirt and a pair of jeans.
Anyone who may have seen him or may know of his whereabouts is asked to contact Detective Const Vatiswa Nontshokweni of PE FCS on 071 362 4757 or SAPS Algoa Park on 041 4011061 or Crime Stop 08600 10111 or their nearest police station.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Bearing the sweet fruit of perseverance - 27 January 2020
- Coega partners with Free State development agency - 27 January 2020
- Every South African needs to speak out against the NHI - 27 January 2020
- Oversight inspections at NMB tertiary institutions - 27 January 2020
- Join the Kings Army for free - 27 January 2020