On Saturday, 2 April 2016, DA Mayoral Candidate for Nelson Mandela Bay, Athol Trollip, who will be joined by DA Federal Leader, Mmusi Maimane MP, will address the Bay’s youth in a final push to get as many people registered as possible.
The DA will host well-known DJ, Roger Goode and various other local performers for a #PledgeToReg music and entertainment event at the Boardwalk Vodacom Amphitheatre in Summerstrand.
With the final registration weekend taking place on the 9th and 10th April 2016, it is crucial that every eligible voter go out and register for change which delivers better services, cuts corruption and creates jobs.
With youth unemployment at over 45% in Nelson Mandela Bay, this Metro’s young people are in desperate need of a new government with a new vision that creates economic growth.
The event will take place as follows:
Venue: The Boardwalk Vodacom Amphitheatre
Date: 2 April 2016
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Is Wright Right? - 22 February 2020
- The Types of Skills Leaving South Africa - 22 February 2020
- How to boost your chances of getting a joint bond - 21 February 2020
- Elrigh Louw Back In Starting XV For Isuzu Southern Kings - 21 February 2020
- Humansdorp to march against rising crime and gangsterism - 21 February 2020