I recently had the privilege of taking my grandson to play on the amenities at Kings Beach between the two childrens swimming pools.
There were two groups of children on an outing numbering about forty. Both sets of toilets opposite the swimming pools were locked which caused untold problems for the teachers as the closest toilets were at the life saving block 200 meters away. They tried to use the ablutions inside the swimming pool area but to no avail as they had not paid to swim. The teachers had to let the children urinate behind the bushes and I don’t blame them.
The outdoor showers at these ablutions have no drainage so by midday the walkway was awash in ankle deep water.
The children’s swimming pools open at 10:00am – I think for the season this is rather late as parents with small children are normally at the beach by 9:30 and heading home by 11:00am for their sleeps.
Can’t these pools be opened earlier during the season?
Please accept this as constructive cricitism.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- View Tanks Contributing to The World’s First Bank For Water – MyPR.co.za - 14 October 2019
- 4 Bedroom Townhouse to Rent in Sherwood – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 October 2019
- Furman and Zwane on target to give new Bafana coach a winning start – Port Elizabeth Business News - 13 October 2019
- Measured Ability Group Holdings South Africa (MASA) measuring up to high industry standards – MyPR.co.za - 13 October 2019
- International Friendly: South Africa 2-1 Mali – As it happened! – Port Elizabeth in the News - 13 October 2019