Weeks ago the Park Drive Bowling Club cut down trees on their property and left them on the grass verge of the pavement. Admittedly, one can walk past, but it looks shoddy. Maybe someone who reads this could communicate with the said Club to remove them so that the area can look tidy again.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Swimming Gold for Ashton Volkwyn - 21 March 2018
- Southern Kings have a Top Performer - 21 March 2018
- Veeplaas Female Arrested with R100K of Stolen Goods - 21 March 2018
- Heads Up MBDA – What if gentrification was about healing communities instead of displacing them? - 21 March 2018
- Team: Southern Kings vs Benetton Rugby - 21 March 2018