The planned shutdown of water supply to Bethelsdorp and Arcadia will be effected between 10:00 and 14:00 tomorrow (12 January) to enable tests to be carried out as part of the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality water loss programme.
If everything goes according to plan, water supply will be restored after the four hours necessary to conduct the exercise.
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused during the implementation of a crucial municipal service delivery initiative.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Second Time in a Row For South African Lifesaving National Championship - 24 March 2019
- Please heed the call – let there be water for all - 22 March 2019
- Municipality to Accelerate ATTP - 20 March 2019
- Libraries should be the nucleus of communities as centres of knowledge - 15 March 2019
- Cleaning up ahead of 8 May - 12 March 2019