The electricity supply to the Rosedale area will be interrupted between the hours of 07:00 – 17:00 on Tuesday, 1 April 2014 for maintenance and upgrades.
The entire area of Rosedale will be affected by the shutdown.
In the event that the weather does not permit the scheduled interruption on 1 April 2014, the alternative date for the interruption will be Thursday, 3 April 2014.
As there is no guarantee that supply will be off throughout the whole period stated, installations in all premises must still be regarded as being live during these hours.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- John Tallant Road Expansion Opens - 30 August 2019
- Bay traffic law enforcement bolstered with revival of motorcycle unit - 14 August 2019
- These Areas Could Experience Water Cuts Tomorrow - 13 August 2019
- Burial Society to the Rescue - 8 August 2019
- Women to Join in Mayoral Charity Golf Day - 2 August 2019