The annual Engen Pitch and Polish competition took place in Port Elizabeth’s Feathermarket Hall on Saturday 15 October. Five contestants squared off against each other for the chance to win cash prizes and the opportunity to pitch their business idea at a National Level – Here Bill, Carmen, Grant, Siya and Siyamthanda do their one minute pitch – they finished off with a three minute pitch for judging.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- National recognition for UTS - 14 November 2019
- Appeal to Residents to Reduce Water Consumption to 50L Per Day as Dam goes ‘offline’ - 14 November 2019
- 4 Ways to spot a good rental agent - 14 November 2019
- You are only as good as your last gig - 14 November 2019
- First LNG Hub to be established at Coega - 14 November 2019