Pine Seed by Lisa Walker. A ceramic with wire and beads on display at the Nelson Mandela Bay Art Museum in Port Elizabeth. #ceramicart #lifelike #artmuseum #alanstraton #mype #theoceanrace2021 – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Big Wins for Local Engine Plant - 21 August 2019
- Eastern Province in with a Chance - 21 August 2019
- Sowing seeds of success - 21 August 2019
- Exposure of children to domestic abuse and violence increases their risk of perpetrating and experiencing it as adults - 21 August 2019
- Growing SA women entrepreneurs - 21 August 2019