Following appeals from residents to improve the efficiency of the phone lines, used to make appointments at both the Korsten and Uitenhage Traffic and Drivers License Centres, the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality improved this service drastically.
Member of the Mayoral Committee for Safety and Security, Cllr John Best, made this announcement today and said residents should experience much quicker and efficient service when calling these numbers to book appointments to renew their drivers licenses and professional driving permits. This service was first put in place at the beginning of February.
“Our Traffic Department made sure that efficient and properly trained staff are in place to take calls and make the bookings,” MMC Best said.
Call the Uitenhage Traffic and Licensing Centre at 041 995 2700 to make a booking and the Korsten Centre at 041 506 1100.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Nelson Mandela Day activities in Nelson Mandela Bay - 17 July 2018
- NMB Council unanimously agrees on payment of Long Service Bonuses - 13 July 2018
- Avert cold showers by changing the times your geyser is switched off - 12 July 2018
- Stricter water restrictions in place following lack of rainfall - 11 July 2018
- Metro Police apprehend suspects and recover stolen firearm - 10 July 2018