Yes people in this day and age cents still matter!
The price of petrol is set to decrease by 99 cents a litre on Wednesday.
A litre of unleaded petrol will be R12.35 inland and R11.87 on the coast.
Diesel (0.05% Sulphur) will decrease by 74 cents a litre, while diesel (0.005% Sulphur) will decrease by 73 cents.
The wholesale price for illuminating paraffin will decrease by 66 cents a litre, while the single maximum national retail price for illuminating paraffin will decrease by 88 cents.
The maximum retail price for LPGas will go down by R1.60 per kilogram.
The downward adjustments to the prices are mainly due to a stronger rand against the US dollar and an oversupply of refined petroleum products in the global markets. – SAnews.gov.za
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Big Wins for Local Engine Plant - 21 August 2019
- Eastern Province in with a Chance - 21 August 2019
- Sowing seeds of success - 21 August 2019
- Exposure of children to domestic abuse and violence increases their risk of perpetrating and experiencing it as adults - 21 August 2019
- Growing SA women entrepreneurs - 21 August 2019